Every day is a miracle. My journey to better health and disease prevention is a miracle. Here I'm recording my progress towards being healthier, stronger, better.
Tuesday, October 1, 2013
Day 22: Keeping on keeping on.
Healthy:
S: 5 hours
E: essentrics l/b
W: 143.6 I gained a little bit from yesterday, which isn't surprising, considering I only had 1 meal on Sunday, and had 3 filling meals yesterday. But I am feeling so toned! Daily essentrics has me feeling like I'm getting more toned now than where I was at 135 lbs! And I know that I'm doing good things for my body when I eat plant-based, regardless of how much I weigh. And I'm still down 12 pounds from where I was 22 days ago! So, yes, smaller numbers every day would be nice, but I'm not worried.
7:50 2 bananas, a mint (sugar-filled)
11:30 mixed greens (non baby, but just fine), couple of cherry tomatoes, a chopped apple; 2 cups of split pea soup.
3:45 can of pineapple
Debt-free:
No money spent today!
Minimalist:
Another day of work, eating and thesizing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment