Sunday, October 6, 2013

Keep going.

How many times have I listed this as the title for a post?  Many, I'm sure.  It's a common theme.  I have been wanting to eat the world lately, but it doesn't solve anything.  But I keep wanting to try.  Thankfully, I've been blessed to not to.  I have eaten more than usual, and some things that aren't strictly Eat to Live (corn chips, anyone?) but I have stayed on the vegan train as far as I'm aware (I did have the awful thought the other day that the rice at India Palace might not be vegan...but it hasn't caused any adverse stomach reactions, so I think that we're good....hopefully).

I am always wanting to have 100% ETL for 6 weeks or longer.  And when I eat something non-ETL, I immediately want cookie dough and pizza to compensate for my weakness.  I may make it the entire 6 weeks this time (starting anew on President and Sister Monson's wedding anniversary seems like a good start!), and I may not.  But I know that I need to keep going with this.  And I'm excited to read Elder Nelson's talk again.  I think it will help.  Bendiciones!

Healthy:
S: 7 :)
E: n/a
W: 144.8
11:00 banana, apple, left-over mutter mushroom and rice
1:00 3 dates, raisins, bite of rainbow chili
5:30 2 servings of rainbow chili, corn chips, lettuce, delicious garden tomatoes.

Debt-free:
No spending today! Super easy on a Sunday.

Minimalist:
Down-sized my medicine box.  I don't get colds often anymore anyway.  Now it all fits nicely in own shoe box, and that shoe box has a nice new home.  No more jumping off shelves during conference!

No comments:

Post a Comment