I loved listening to this talk this morning. One of my favorite truths from it is, "When our only desire is to please Him, we will be blessed with a deep inner peace."
I don't think that Heavenly Father cares so much about how much we weigh, or what we look like, as what we do with what we have. We've been commanded to be good stewards. And while my decision to eat a dozen (ish) cornmeal muffins last night was not the wisest, I know that, in general, I'm on the right track towards being a good steward of my body. It doesn't matter so much that I gained almost 2 pounds, as that I'm trying to be healthier than I was before, and that I'm trying again today. There have definitely been times that I've been down on myself for gaining weight, and although I've still got a ways to go before I reach my goal, I'm trying each day, I'm moving forward, and I am at peace.
Healthy:
S: 6 hours
E: essentrics l/b
W: 145
7:50 banana
11:30 greens, rainbow chili, extra peppers and tomatoes, banana
3:30 squash
10:00 few bites of soup and fruit during lunch prep for tomorrow.
Debt-free:
No money spent today. (Confession: When I write this, sometimes I have Dory in my head saying, "No eating here tonight, no eating here tonight...you on a diet!")
Minimalist: Didn't change from pjs to workout clothes...one less step.
No comments:
Post a Comment