Friday, October 4, 2013

Day 25: Subject to Change

Last night a lady commented on how the chair I was sitting in had moved from location to another.  She said, "We're all subject to change."  For some reason, that was something I needed to be reminded of.  We're HERE to change, to become better, to become like our Heavenly Father.  I thought of two ways to take her comment...If something is subject to change, it's liable to change, it can change, it has the ability to change.  You can also think of it as being subject to something, under the rule of change.  While I think both are true, I prefer to focus on the former.  I AM changing.  I change every day.  And I love that I can choose many of those changes based on my daily, hourly and momently :)  choices.  So blessed.  This week I'm going to focus on getting 7 hours of sleep a night.  6 is nice, but it's not enough.  I think it will be a change for the better! :)


Healthy:
S: 5.5 hours
E: essentrics a/a
W: 143.6?
8:00 2 bananas
11:30 2 cups of split pea soup, greens with grapes, and a diced apple.  Yummy!
2:00 rest of my greens, apple chunks and grapes
4:00 fruit roll-up (Thanks, Amy!)
6:00 grapes, chips and salsa
9:00 LOTS of veggie coconut korma (Thanks, Bethie!), poora, and veggie samosas.  Delicious.

Debt-free:  Called to get a refund on a product I don't use.  Wasn't as painful as I thought it would be! :)

Minimalist:  Giving back lots of papers to my students...many of them I'd already graded...I just hold onto things sometimes.  Also, family is not coming into town until Sunday night, which gives me a pretty minimalist day with just Conference and Thesis to worry about...nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment