Friday, October 28, 2011

Eating Out

Eating out is harder and easier than I thought it would be. I went out to a burger joint tonight with my sister and cousin. All of the salads had some sort of meat and/or cheese, and I wasn't in the mood to make specifications while living in the fear that they wouldn't listen, so I opted for a Boca burger and sweet potato fries. Dinner was easy in that I wasn't at all tempted by the meaty, cheesy burgers or the key lime shakes (used to be a HUGE favorite of mine) of my dinner companions. It was difficult in that I didn't love the food that I was eating...my home-made-tossed-together Eat to Live food tastes so much better than the fat-laden fries or the processed vegan burger. Next time I'll vote for Indian or Thai!

Today's stats:
Weight: 138.2 (yes, that's over a lb and a half since yesterday!)
Exercise: yoga
Food:
B: Green smoothie (made one for my roommate...she calls it "sludge," but likes it!:)
L: Spinach, chili, mushroom, tomato, and palta (it just adds the finishing touch!)
Snacks: 3 bananas, 2 pieces of bread with honey and peanut butter.
D: Boca burger with bun, lettuce, tomato, pickles, and ketchup, and sweet potato fries.

No comments:

Post a Comment