Saturday, October 29, 2011

en camino...

I'm learning (again!) that none of my friends really care what I eat and if they know about my diet, then they try to provide foods that fit within the plan. I, however, have been a social binger for years. Eat to Live has helped to cure that in large part, but tonight at a Halloween party, I ate non-vegan (still vegetarian) food, and a lot of it, because that was all that was available. I don't think anyone would have noticed or cared if I hadn't eaten anything!! Estamos en camino!!

Today's stats:
140.6 lbs (even vegan burgers and sweet potato fries can cause weight gain!)
E: yoga and 6 hours of painting a map of the US on the playground with my school students!
B: green smoothie
L: bread with peanut butter and honey, green smoothie
S: banana, cheese bread, cornmeal, caramel popcorn, bite of cake, caramels.


No comments:

Post a Comment