Wednesday, October 26, 2011

planning makes...almost perfect

It's that time of the month, and my body has just been sore and tired, but less so than when I'm not eating to live! Planning ahead helped with food dilemmas. I have class every Wednesday from 4:30-10pm after a full day of teaching a class full of high-energy fifth graders. Last week I ate non-vegan chips because I didn't have anything else to eat. I find that if I give in to one thing I tend to rationalize other things. So packing meals for the whole day helped me out tremendously...and I didn't even finish all the food that I packed!

Today's stats:
weight: 140.2
exercise: yoga
food:
B: smoothie, few bites of stuffed pepper
Snack: bread with peanut butter and honey
L: banana, a few bites of salad (chili, spinach, tomatoes, mushrooms)
D: dal, brown rice, grapes
Snack: rest of the stuffed pepper, banana

No comments:

Post a Comment