And then at class tonight I was hungry and had zero good-for-me food (woke up at 4am to do homework, taught for eight hours, did another three hours of homework and then went to class), so I bought garden salsa sun chips. Um, they have buttermilk in them. Who knew? I didn't until I read the label 3/4 of the way through the first bag. I thought about stopping there, but didn't, and finished the rest of the bag and another one (I'd already purchased both). Vegetarian is pretty easy...you can usually tell if something has meat in it right off the bat. But vegan food is more difficult to discern. I won't purposely purchase/eat milk, dairy and eggs, but I won't throw it away either. So I guess I'm part-time vegan, full-time vegetarian. This is a journey and I will continue to get better....
Today's stats:
Weight: 141.6
Exercise: yoga (this will be here everyday...it's part of my year deal. But hopefully I'll have some other things to add here for the rest of the week because Fall Break starts tomorrow!)
Food:
bkfast: green smoothie
lunch: roll with peanut butter; spinach, tomatoes, chili beans, mushrooms
snack: pumpkin pie smoothie, banana, another roll with peanut butter
dinner: Incriminating sunchips :( and I might make another smoothie tonight. So good!
No comments:
Post a Comment