Monday, October 24, 2011

Monday musings

Today was pretty good food-wise. I went a little crazy with the peanut butter (had some for lunch and a spoonful after school to try to keep me awake during study time), but that's fine.

I've been thinking about my three lives (the three main things that I do with my life: teach school, grad school, and service as a Relief Society President for my church) and am amazed and feel so blessed that I can keep going as long as I do. Yesterday was a marathon day in terms of doing things...very little downtime. Yet even as it got late, I was still excited to be out and doing, and wished I could do more. Eat to Live is truly heaven sent.

In other news, I received my new scale in the mail today. I've been using one belonging to a roommate, but she's moving out around Christmas time, and I wanted to make sure that I had a good one when she left. I'm planning to weigh myself with both tomorrow, and see how the weights compare.

Today's stats:
Weight: 141 (too many non-vegan muffins yesterday!)
Exercise: yoga (want to run later tonight...vamos a ver lo que pasa)
food:
B:green smoothie (sans the sugar that somehow ended up in my peaches on Saturday!),
L: ratatouille, couscous, banana, bread with peanut butter and honey
D: brown rice, dal, 2 bananas, spoonful of peanut butter


No comments:

Post a Comment