Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Success!

Today I did well with not eating the non-ETL food available. I even made non-vegan pumpkin muffins for friends and wasn't even tempted to eat them. It's amazing what you can do (or not do!) when you make up your mind! (I need to practice making vegan pumpkin muffins so that I'm comfortable enough to make them quickly and share the love!)

Another success: my sister, roommate, and I went to Walmart tonight and ran into a couple of friends. One of them said "Are you thinner? You've always been thin, but you're smaller!" She asked what I was doing and Beth said that I'm not eating meat, which I agreed with. When she asked why, I said that I feel better when I don't. Then later, when we hugged good-bye she said "There's nothing to you!" So someone else noticed my success, and I didn't tell a convenience lie about what I'm doing! ETL works! The best part about living this way is that I KNOW it's so good for me. I feel so blessed with energy and strength.

Today's stats:
Weight: 140.2 (using roommate's scale still...mine is -.2 off from hers. I'm going to keep using hers until December, when she moves.)
Exercise: yoga, 45 minute walk with Beth enjoying the beautiful fall leaves!!
Food:
B: a delicious meat-free stuffed pepper made by my roommate (couldn't wait til lunch!) and a green smoothie
L: spinach, tomatoes, mushrooms, black beans, grapes
D: banana(s?) and left over salad and grapes from lunch.


No comments:

Post a Comment