I think the biggest thing that's keeping me from going vegan is social eating. I don't buy cheese or milk for myself, and I donate all of the eggs from my two chickens, Meryl and Addie, to my carnivorous roommate. But I ate a cookie today (most likely with eggs) because I had lunch with my dear friend Megan (I did pick all of the meat and cheese out of my pasta salad), and I ate 3 pieces of an avocado pie that Caitlin made for me, as well as a meat-picked-off piece of pizza when I was catching up with the season finale of Drop Dead Diva with my roommates and Caitlin tonight. I ate a lot of sugar today, and dairy, but NO MEAT! :) And I had a beautiful morning run. Heaven!
Today's stats
weight: 139 lbs
exercise: yoga, pilates, 1.25 mile run (barefoot :)
food: green smoothie, a few bites of dal and rice, pasta salad, tomatoes and cucumbers, snickerdoodle, apple with caramel, pizza without meat, 3 pieces of avocado pie, a banana
No comments:
Post a Comment