Thursday, October 20, 2011

Fall Break!

We have our Fall Break this weekend (today and tomorrow off) and it's been lovely to baby myself...sleep when I want to, eat when I want to...
I did better today about standing up for what I'm doing. My dear friend Amy made a dish that she knows I love. She's Taiwanese and makes delicious food! But this dish is primarily meat and eggs, and I told her that I'm trying to be more committed to my diet and I couldn't eat it. More sad that she went to the trouble than I am about not being able to eat it, but I'm glad that I was honest about what I'm doing food-wise today. I did say yes to my friend making me an avocado pie for Saturday. My goal this year is to be mostly vegan, always vegetarian, and to stay away from excessive sugar, so I figure a late-birthday-present-pie is okay.

Today's stats:
Weight: 140 (yes, I lost over a pound and a half since yesterday...LOVE Eat to Live!)
Exercise: yoga
Food:
bkfast: green smoothie
lunch: wheat bread with peanut butter and banana
dinner: 4 pieces of Sister Nelson's delicious homemade bread with jam, brown rice, homemade dahl (not as good as my friend Emily's, but I made it with regular lentils instead of mansoor dahl...I'll just have to keep practicing:) and a pumpkin pie smoothie.


No comments:

Post a Comment