Beth and I are Eating to Live together, and it makes it so much easier to be accountable to someone. She has also volunteered to be our vegan chef while I finish up my thesis. LOVE HER. And when J, J, M, A, and B and E came over for dinner and the AMAZING First Presidency Christmas Devotional, they all helped me cut out snowflakes. And I got an email from my Boise Boy. And there are only 2.5 weeks of school left and I've been inspired with a plan for this month's seating chart that I think will facilitate good working and learning and behavior.
Don't know how I could be more blessed. My God is with me every hour and is helping me through this crazy time.
Today:
S: ?
W: 139.6
E: n/a
5:30 banana bites with Mathis
6:00 2 corn tortillas with lentil taco filling, lettuce, tomatoes, and palta, 1 banana
7:30 bite of lentils, few bites of tomatoes, few chips and salsa (cleaning up)
No comments:
Post a Comment