Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Completely, and for good.

My friend Mary blogs and today her post was about the conversion of Scrooge.  She talked about how the spirits show Scrooge what he needs to do, and he changes completely, and for good.

I so know what I need to do for my health.  I've been hearing more cancer stories, and by-pass references, and diabetes scares.  And usually that's enough to get me back on the health band-wagon.  But not lately.  I've eaten too much every day for the last month, probably.  I eat until I'm physically hurting.  And it doesn't heal my emotional hurts either.  I don't know what to do to help me change completely, and for good.  Maybe having a schedule and sticking to it?

Today:
S: ?
E: n/a
W: 144.6
12:00 spring mix, onions, mushrooms, tomatoes, chili, a banana
4:00 a banana
5:00 2 containers of hummus with corn chips, butterscotch clusters from Miss Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment