That's how I'm feeling right now. JA hasn't written since Sunday night, and I know he's busy, but I'm feeling like the semi-forward line I put in the last email probably has him running for the hills just because he hasn't answered. Oh, wait. No need for him to run! He's already 6 hours away.
And Beth and I went and had our bf% tested. I've lost 18 pounds and 4% bf since January 25, 2011. I've been lower in weight and bf since then, and I'm still in the "moderately lean" category, rather than the "excess fat" category, but it wasn't as low as I was thinking/hoping right now.
So I came home and ate. Brilliant plan. And then Beth bought cookies and of course I ate most of them. I just can't do this anymore! SOMETHING has got to change. And I'm the only one who can choose for me.
Today:
S: 8 hours!
W: 136.8
E: pm yoga
7:30 banana
12:00 Cafe Rio Salad
4:30 bowl of granola and almond milk
5:00 18 cookies and a bowl of vegetable soup
9:30 rice and bindhi aloo
No comments:
Post a Comment