Today I had one of those mornings where I woke up wondering why we even do what we do. What is the purpose?! Church helped, but I am in charge of what I think and feel and do. So in keeping with one of the talks that was given, I am rededicating myself to Christ this Christmas. One of the things that I have felt that I should do is to Eat to Live. So as one of my Christmas presents for Christ, I am going to Eat to Live as much as possible. Como siempre, this decision will be a blessing to me too. I will feel better physically, and I won't feel like crying or get discouraged so often because I'll be doing what I know.
Today:
S: 7?
W: 146.2
E: pm yoga
12:15 banana and walnuts
3:30 spring mix, tomatoes, mushrooms, chili, cilantro, banana
No comments:
Post a Comment