I have been on a major binge streak for too long. I was thinking it was just in the last couple of weeks, but looking back over my goal charts, it's been going on for longer than that. October was mostly in the 130s. I started eating more and exercising less in November, and it's just gotten worse from there.
I don't know if I'm using food to punish myself, to numb myself, etc., but I do know that I'm not living up to my potential, that I'm not feeling as good as I need or want to.
I need to do this so that I can be closer to my Heavenly Father. That is my why. Here's to new beginnings.
Today:
S: 5 hours
W: 148.2/147.6
E: 25 minute walk/run (it felt SO GOOD to be outside and MOVING!), essentrics a/a
10:30 hot water and lemon
1:00 half a cafe rio veggie salad (lunch with Elizabeth F.)
4:30 a banana, the rest of my cafe rio salad with part of a palta and some lemon juice added.
No comments:
Post a Comment