Sunday, December 9, 2012

I am a fighter.

I remember one reunion, Aunt Evonne and Kristy and I talking about being feisty.  Kristy said that she didn't see me as being feisty, and Aunt Evonne said "I don't know, I think Johanna can be pretty feisty when you get her going."

I am feisty tonight.  In a I-will-not-be-a-victim-anymore sort of way.  And I will do all that I can to help others heal as well, just like Vanessa and Beth and helping me heal now, and how I'm sure my therapist-to-be will help me, and most of all how my Savior, Jesus Christ will continue to help me.  I will work to be like Him.  I know there are hard and dark days ahead (I waited a little after coming home before logging in to chat with V. Not because I don't love her, or want to talk to her, but I wasn't quite ready to deal with my abuse for a little while, and I think that's okay), but I know that there is also healing and light in my future, lots of it.  Todo Saldra Bien.

Today:
S: 7 plus hours
W: 135.6
E: pm yoga
10:45 spring mix, chili, tomatoes, mushrooms, a banana
5:30 2 bowls of rice, lentils, tomatoes, pineapple and olives (my plant-based version of Hawaiian Haystacks)
7:30 couple of grapes, couple of bites of fiesta mix.

No comments:

Post a Comment