"You don't have to push a handcart, leave your family dear, or walk a thousand miles or more to be a pioneer. You do have to have great courage, faith to conquer fear, and work with might for a cause that's right to be a pioneer!"
I've been thinking about being a pioneer...in thesis, in school (don't worry, Elder Holland raised the bar again yesterday...it's going to get harder, and teaching is harder than it's ever been), etc. I just need to plow in (LOVE my Presidente Tanner) and keep going, sticking to my convictions. I can have faith to conquer fear, as I move forward in might for a cause that's right. And one of those is being totally plant-based and ETL for 6 weeks. Today was day 1. Tomorrow I'm going to cut down on gum.
Today:
S: 7 hours
W: 138.6
E: 24-35 minute run/walk, essentrics a/a
7:30 two fresh peaches, sliced
12:00 spring mix, grape tomatoes, chopped onions, cilantro, mushrooms, chili
4:00 banana (and lots of gum!)
No comments:
Post a Comment