When I was trying to think of a theme this morning, I thought of "patience," thinking patience in losing. But after a good day, and then eating when I wasn't hungry, I guess it's more about patience with myself. One day, one meal, even one binge is not going to kill me. I didn't need it, no, and I didn't even particularly want it, but it's done. And I can move on and do better again tomorrow. As mi querido Presidente Tanner said "Paciencia, paciencia, paciencia con nosotros mismos." I felt that about school today too. Yes, they're asking us to do a lot. But it doesn't mean that we have to perfect at it tomorrow. We just keep trying and we never give up. Todo saldra bien!
Today:
S: 6.5 hours
W: 133.8
E: 35 minute walk with Beth, essentrics a/a
7:00 bowl of pears
12:00 spring mix, tomatoes, cilantro, chili, banana
4:00 grapes
8:00 chips and salsa, peaches, Pineapple Peanut soup.
No comments:
Post a Comment