Thursday, September 13, 2012

Day 4: Vision

I love waking up with a scripture in my head!  SO blessed.  Today it was "Where there is no vision, the people perish" Proverbs 29:18.  In the past, when I've gotten down to around 135, I have always binged and gone back up.  But I have a vision of what I need to be.  And I will NOT binge this time.  I love that Beth is on board, too.  I can be plant-based solo, (or maybe not as well as I thought!) but it's so much easier to stay on track when someone else is doing it, too.

I have to say that walking and running and essentrics are right up my alley when it comes to exercise.  I am feeling so strong and so good! And my body getting stronger gives me a vision of what can be, of what is coming as I do my part.

And tonight I was tempted to go to bed without doing essentrics, but I knew that I had to stick with the plan and I did them anyway.  Glad I did.

Today:
S: 6.75 hours
W: 135
E: 35 minute walk with Beth, essentrics l/b
7:00 bowl of fresh pears...so yummy!
12:20 spring mix, onions, tomatoes, mushrooms, cilantro, chili, banana
3:40 rest of salad (didn't have enough time to finish it at lunch), grapes

No comments:

Post a Comment