So last night I had my little Monday binge, and honestly, the things I ate weren't that great (they were fine, but not fantastic). I didn't feel terrible, but I didn't feel great, and I gained 4.4 lbs. Totally not worth it.
Amy says (and I've heard it before) that you should only weigh once a week because you fluctuate so much. I definitely fluctuate during a day (weighed 3 lbs more this evening clothed than this morning not), but without fail, every day that I really eat to live, the next day I've either stayed the same or gone down. Not much fluctuation at all, and the fluctuation is in the direction I want! :)
I just need to stick to the plan, and all will be well.
Today:
S: 4.5 plus nap
W: 135.8
E: 40 minute walk with Beth, essentrics l/b
7:00 peaches
12:00 spring mix, tomatoes, chili, mushrooms, onions, grapes
4:40 grapes
No comments:
Post a Comment