I am still not sure what I'll do long term about eating meat and dairy. It's going to be tough to travel (Chile, Europe, etc.) as a vegan, and I don't like telling people who cook for me that I don't eat what they cook. But I do know that the vast majority of the time I will be Eating to Live, and for the rest of my life. Dr. Fuhrman's 90% rule sounds good, and I know that the Bybees aren't straight vegan all the time. La libertad viene en hacer lo que el Espiritu nos dice, y se que debo estar comiendo para vivir para siempre!
Today:
S: 5 hours
W: 135.8 (Mire que no subi 10 kilos como pensaba! :)
E: 25 minute walk with Beth, essentrics l/b
7:00 banana
12:00 Cafe Rio veggie salad
5:00 3 bananas and 1/2 my African Pineapple Soup
10:00 mote con huesillo
No comments:
Post a Comment