I don't know if it was on purpose or not (I wouldn't put it past Marisa to make sure that I had veg-friendly food if she knows about my eating habits) but I was able to eat the food that they had at the PTC dinner. And I LOVE collaborating with parents. And I REALLY love that the kids are taking ownership of their learning through these learning goals that we're setting. Miss K. just set her learning goal today to learn about France and do a presentation. Don't worry, she's been using her ipod this afternoon to download language apps and learn French words so that she can prepare for it. And she told her mom that she needs a beret to wear for it, too. So fun!
Today:
S: 6 hours
W: 133.8
E: essentrics a/a, 35 minute walk with Beth
7am peaches (are they what me hicieron mal hoy?)
12:00 spinach, onions, mushrooms, tomatoes, chili, pineapple
2:30 nuts and raisins
5:00 lettuce, black beans and cilantro, spanish rice
No comments:
Post a Comment