Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Day 10: Walking Alone

I love spending time with family and friends, and was so glad that I got to tonight, as Amy headed up a party to celebrate Hermione Granger's b-day (I wish that some fictional characters were real!) I'm learning (late, like usual) that one doesn't have to be a carbon copy of someone to be friends!  I'm used to not eating the same things, or spending my time the same way that others do.  And I'm fine (more than) with that (most of the time...I do want more time to play!).

This weekend will be interesting.  I'm going to stay with Whitney's family and probably spend a lot of time with John's family, too.  I don't want to cause problems, but I don't want to eat SAD foods either.  Just gotta keep walking alone, I guess!

Today:
S: 5 hours
W: 135.8
E: 20 minute run (up the hill!), essentrics a/a
7:15 2 peaches
12:00 spring mix, tomatoes, mushrooms, chili, banana
4:00 grapes



(And, yes, I know that my screen shot caught the arrow on the photo from fb!)

No comments:

Post a Comment