Thursday, August 23, 2012

Desperately seeking energy.

I was actually hungry this morning, which hasn't happened for a while.  So I ate breakfast, which also hasn't happened for a while! :)  In the afternoon, I'm usually not hungry either, but am in need of energy, so I eat.  And when I got home from school today, before my temple shift, boy, did I eat! As I did afterwards as well!

Today:
S: 6 hours
W: 134.2
E: essentrics a/a
8:00 grapes....tummy growling! :)
12:00 spinach, mushrooms, grape tomatoes, cilantro, chili, grapes.  Not really hungry.
4:30 sploosh, green grapes, 2 bananas, a tortilla with peanut butter and honey, 2 pieces of pound cake.  Yep, I ate non-vegan food.  A binge is a binge!
9:20  orange creamy, 2 pieces of Sam's famous pop tarts, and a plum at Bishop's house.
10:30 Denny's binge.  Nachos (meatless), cheese sticks, a few fries with ranch, and apple crumble with ice cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment