Monday, August 20, 2012

Motivation

Don't have much.  Sleeping 10 hours last night, then going back to bed after scripture study helped me feel somewhat better, but I'm still not at the top of my health game. And I have tons to do in my classroom and for my thesis, and can't want to.  Gotta do it anyway!

In other news, my dear friend, Elizabeth left today.  And Bethany leaves tomorrow.  How I love those girls!!! I've become better by knowing them.  As E said today, there are lots of good people that she knows in every place, but it was intentional that we got to know each other and serve together.  So blessed.

Today:
S: 10 plus hours
W: 138.2
E: essentrics a/a
1:20 banana, DELICIOUS, fresh, real TOMATO!, piece of bread with pb and honey.
3:30 cherry tomatoes, spinach, can of chili, banana, spiced peaches.
9:30 chai, few bites of fiesta mix, and a grape (during tomorrow's lunch preparation).

No comments:

Post a Comment