Thursday, August 16, 2012

Way prepared.

I feel like whenever I'm sort of wavering about whether to fudge a little bit and eat some dairy, the way opens up for me to have a fairly easy ETL choice.  Tonight, for example, we went to Red Robin for our annual Back to School night after-party.  I was thinking about getting a boca burger with cheese and fries.  But then at the last minute, I saw a hummus plate, and went that route.  Fries and cheese every once in a while won't kill me, but I wasn't even really hungry, and I was grateful for something that fit more into my way of eating.

Today:
S: 4 hours
E: pm yoga
7:00 banana
12:00 2 oranges
3:20 banana and peanut butter
8:30  hummus with jicima, carrots, cucumbers, some sort of pita-ish bread that probably had butter and cheese on it, and grilled zuchinni (pretty sure it had meat juices on it)

No comments:

Post a Comment