I did a lot better about not over-eating today. We are blessed according to our faithfulness, but so many times I think that we are blessed above and beyond our faithfulness, too! I wasn't too good about being faithful to my birthday bylaws yesterday, but I was still blessed to not supersede my weight maintenance goal. There are so many things that I need and want to do better, but I feel like I'm making progress! And, as Elder Andersen said in today's GC talk, improvement is a process: "Our journey of discipleship is not a dash around the track, nor is it fully comparable to a lengthy marathon. In truth, it is a lifelong migration toward a more celestial world." I'm migrating toward greater faithfulness! :)
Today:
W: 138.8
S: 6 hours
E: essentrics l/b
11:00 banana
1:30 cob of corn, orange
3:30 spinach, lettuce, tomatoes, palta, can of black beans with garlic and onion powder, 2 bananas
No comments:
Post a Comment