I'm back in the "real" world. My week of family reunioning in Idaho was LOVELY. And I did write about what I ate each day, and my exercise, but I won't copy it all down tonight, but here's today's run down:
Today:
W: ?
E: pm yoga
8:30 am Two tortillas with hashbrowns and ketchup. Wasn't hungry...do I ever REALLY get hungry on ETL? I don't think so!
1:00 Wendy's berry almond salad and a baked potato. I'd ordered a taco salad at Carl's Jr., but they messed up my order and it just looked greasy and gross (and it had MEAT on it!) so I went next door and got what I really wanted!
5:00 5 bean burritos from Taco Bell. Wasn't hungry, but ate them to stay awake. I think I'm done with refined carbs. 7 tortillas in one day was not a good idea.
9:00 soy milk ice cream with vanilla flavoring, peaches and cashews at Sub Zero.
I've been reading about the TA method, but still feel that if I stick to ETL, only eating when I'm hungry, do essentrics, and become a runner again, I'll reach my goals! I'll keep trying!
No comments:
Post a Comment