Yesterday, while at home, Father gave me a priesthood blessing in preparation for this upcoming school year. It's gonna be nuts. I fasted and prayed to know how to do all that I have going on (school year starting, thesis to write, church calling, NRMERA conference), and in my blessing was promised guidance and strength to do all that I need to. It was perfect, and definitely an answer to prayer.
Yesterday in primary, I learned that the theme of the month is doing things that invite the Spirit.
So I'm choosing to do those things that invite the Spirit, which gives me that guidance and strength. Yay for the gospel and hooray for progress!!
Today:
S: 7 hours
W: 136.4
E: essentrics a/a
9:20 banana and walnuts
10:20 apple
10:45 banana and walnuts
7:00 banana, 2 cobs of corn, squash and zuchinni with salt and pepper,
No comments:
Post a Comment