Monday, August 6, 2012

Joy!

Today was full of blessings...I got to sleep in, I did a second interview with one of my thesis study participants, I got to talk about God a little bit with a CA man who was getting his tires changed at Walmart at the same time that I was.  The talent show went smoothly, DDD was awesome, as was the chat with Caitlin afterwards.  And JA has her stamp of approval too! :)  One of the best things was that I accessed my class list today...I LOVE being a teacher, and in spite of the drama, and potential tension within the team, I'm excited for my list of 21 5th graders...4 or 5 of them I know, having had older siblings, or knowing their parents because they work at the school.

Today:
W: 135.2
E: pm yoga
9:00 orange
11:30 banana, apple
5:00 greens, fiesta mix, banana

No comments:

Post a Comment