Saturday, November 3, 2012

Benefits of being friendly.

I don't have friends with benefits...I did have a psuedo relationship sort-of like that once upon a time: BAD IDEA.

What I am striving for now is being friendly to my body...and it has HUGE BENEFITS.  Earlier this week, I was just dragging, exhausted all the time.  In the last couple of days, I've decided to stop eating the world to try to stay awake.  And remarkably enough, I have more energy, and it's easier to stay awake.

It doesn't hurt that I'm on a down-ward trend again for losing weight...I've gone a little crazy with over-eating in the past week.  Here is my track record:

Saturday October 27th: 134.4 (pretty average)
Sunday the 28th: 141
Monday the 29th: 137
Tuesday the 30th: 141.2
Wednesday the 31st: 146.2
Thursday the 1st: 145.2
Friday (today): 138.6

We'll see what I weigh in as tomorrow, but I've gained almost 12 pounds, and lost almost 7 in the last almost week.  Yikes!

Today:
S: 6.75
W: 138.6
E: pm yoga (SOOOO nice after a long day of teaching, planning, and thesising.
7:30 few bites of beans and tomatoes (while prepping lunch)
12:00 spring mix, mushrooms, onions, canned fire-roasted tomatoes (delicious!), canned chili
4:30 banana, bread, peanut butter, honey

No comments:

Post a Comment