Monday, November 19, 2012

Rededication.

The Boise temple was rededicated yesterday. Mother shared some thoughts from the dedication, one of which was Sister Brinkerhoff (the temple matron?) encouraging us to rededicate ourselves.  I read that after I had already decided to get up early enough to go running and do essentrics.

I am not living up to my privileges when I abuse my body through over-eating and lack of exercise.   I am rededicating myself to taking good care of this amazing gift my Heavenly Father has given me. 

Here are my new power of three rules:
1) Eat to Live as much as possible
2) 1 plate
3) 1 or none on desserts (none of this 20 cookie binge!)


Today:
S: 6 hours
W: 144.6
E: 20 + minute walk/run, essentrics a/a
8:00 banana
12:00 banana
1:30 3 rats
3:40 banana, 1 rat, chips and salsa

No comments:

Post a Comment