Last night before I went to bed, I decided that I need to do a seriously committed to ETL stint before Christmas. I decided that I will ETL as much as possible (and I really can get out of almost any non ETL food without making a big deal out of it), do essentrics daily, drink lots of water, and get at least 6 hours of sleep a night.
This morning when I woke up, the thought that was on my mind was Take Responsibility. I'm the only one who can do this for me. No one else controls my decisions. If I'm eating too much, it's my fault. If I'm not eating good-for-me foods or getting enough sleep, that's my decision. So I'm going to do better about taking responsibility for my decisions and REALLY doing my best, REALLY becoming who I am, physically as well as spiritually and emotionally. Because they're all connected.
Today:
S: 7 hours
W: 142.4
E: essentrics a/a
12:00 salad greens, beans, tomatoes, banana (didn't finish it because it didn't taste good, I wasn't hungry, and I didn't have a lot of time, either. Thank goodness for my chicken!)
4:00 grapes, banana
9:30 bite of fiesta mix as I made lunch for tomorrow
No comments:
Post a Comment