Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Catch up!

I know I haven't blogged for a few days....I've been out of town enjoying lots of good company and LOTS of pie.

Here's a summary of the days I missed (think I got them all) along with today's:

Thursday November 22, 2012
W: 143.4
E: essentrics a/a
F: banana, stuffing, turkey, potatoes and gravy, rats, lots of pie and cheesecake, and repeats

Friday November 23, 2012
S: 9 hours
11:00 grain cereal, honey, cream, raisins
4:00 potatoes and gravy, veggies, key lime pie, lemon meringue, and 2 pieces of pumpkin pie with whipped cream

Saturday, November 24, 2012
12:00 Cafe Rio veggie salad
7:00 salad, tomato soup, bread and cheese, apples, pumpkin pie and ice cream

Sunday, November 25, 2012
2:15 salad and dressing, potatoes, sweet potatoes, juice, apples, crackers and cheese, roll, piece of sour cream peach pie

Monday, November 26, 2012
W: 138.6
F: hummus and veggies, 3 bowls of cereal with almond milk, hummus and corn chips

Today
S: 4 hours
W: 141.8
12:00 regular salad (love mushrooms!) plus bell peppers, banana
5:00 banana
6:30 bowl of chili and corn chips

No comments:

Post a Comment