When I was a relatively new missionary, I asked President Tanner about how following the Spirit. He told me that some things you just do because you've always done them, and that the Spirit will guide you in what to do when there's something new to do.
This morning, I was reading Sister Tanner's (not related to President Tanner as far as I know) talk The Sanctity of the Body, and was planning to read from some of my self-help-don't-eat-emotionally-books afterwards, but then I felt that I already know what to do, I just need to do it!
Here's the plan (and I don't know how close to 100% this plan will work, because of time constraints and holidays, but I'm going to do as well as I can!):
* ETL food as much as possible, only when hungry ("I'm saving my appetite." -Holiday Engagement)
* essentrics M-Sa ("Day of Unwrapping"prep, BYU-I devotional...working on this reference)
* yoga daily
* 20 minutes of cardio 3 days/week (probably T, W, and Sa)
Today:
S: 9 hours
W: 136 or 135.2
E: pm yoga
12:00 banana and walnuts
5:00 quart of orange juice
6:00 spring mix with tomatoes, some ranch and "fakin' bacon," a little bit of curry and rice, bit of banana bread, bite of bread dough
No comments:
Post a Comment