This morning, Amy and I waited in line for an hour plus to cast our votes. We were almost late to school, and since I wasn't in the book, there is a possibility that my vote might not even count! But it was worth the sacrifice of time and sleep and prep time to voice my choice.
I've also been more deliberate in my food choices today. Did eat more than I probably needed (I wasn't hungry at dinner time, but ate anyway), but it was all ETL food! I just feel so much better this way!
And I'm going to bed early, so hopefully this cold that has been lurking in the corners will be banished by many hours of sleep.
Today:
S: 7 plus hours
W: 139.2
E: pm yoga, .5 mile walk/run with my students
7:30 banana, walnuts
12:00 Cafe Rio veggie salad of deliciousness
5:30 banana, dal
No comments:
Post a Comment