I just watched the trailer for The Odd Life of Timothy Green. I've been wanting to see it, and a friend posted the trailer on fb today, saying that she loved it. In the trailer, the mom, Jennifer Garner, says, "He's something unexpected. Our little miracle." It made me cry.
For forever, as in as long as I can remember, I've wanted to be a mama. I'm hoping that I still get to be one someday, but I think that part of the reason why I make sure that I'm so busy is so that I don't have to deal with the pain of not being able to live that dream yet. I'm blessed to be able to be a "School Mom" to my students, and to love on my nieces and nephew (I'm secretly hoping that Ben and Erin's baby will be a boy so that we'll have even numbers), but I also want babies of my own.
I've also been feeling a need to REALLY get in shape. So this is a redeclaration of my intentions to be as healthy as possible for my future family. Here's to the miracle of change, the miracle of marriage, and the miracle of my family to be.
Today:
S: 5 hours
W: 137.4
E: 1 hour of shoveling snow, pm yoga
11:30 spring mix, onions, tomatoes, mushrooms, chili, walnuts and raisins
Thought about eating more later, but I wasn't hungry, so I didn't, even though I bought some delicious food for later. Just because I have it doesn't mean it needs to be eaten now. I don't want to give up what I really want for something inconsequential and temporary.
No comments:
Post a Comment