Sunday, November 4, 2012

Hunger Games!

We had our 1st annual Hunger Games party tonight.  Apparently I had the idea.  Amy took it and made it happen, otherwise it would have just been another idea.  I don't have enough time to play to plan things, but I sure enjoyed tonight! Lots of good food, fun to dress up, a good movie and fantastic company.

The Hunger Games book/movie make me think about how blessed I am, and about my relationship with food and others.  I am so grateful to be able to provide for myself, to have enough and to spare.  I need/want to do more to help those who don't have enough, or to spare.

Today:
S: 5 hours
W: 135.8
E: pm yoga
12:00 banana, regular salad
4:00 mallow pumpkins, banana?
6-8 a little bit of grazing, and then 3 chicken pillows, one blue berry one, and lamb stew.  All delicious. I ate more than enough, but I wasn't uncomfortably full.  And I didn't have to compensate for all the food I ate Capitol style.

No comments:

Post a Comment