Well, my vote didn't make enough difference to help Romney win. Obama is in for another 4 years. I don't agree with everything (or even most) of what I know that he's done the past 4 years, but I will follow the advice of my church leaders and pray for the leaders of the nation. And God will make me free where man never can.
I DO have freedom to control what I eat. I did well today, and am hoping that it helps make up for the lack of sleep I've had and will have for the next few weeks. 7 more weeks until I'm no longer required to work 30 hours/week on my thesis. 30 hours til relative freedom (I'll still have to defend and submit, etc.)
I've also realized that if I want to have any sort of freedom later in the week, I can NOT skip even a day of thesis work. Sunday is the only thesis-free day if I want to not die.
Today:
S: 9 hours
W: 138
E: pm yoga
12:00 dal, walnuts and raisins
5:20 and 5:45 green smoothie (spinach, peaches, banana)
No comments:
Post a Comment