Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Getting closer to the end...

Hooray!! The semester is semi-almost over!!! Wednesdays are a bit crazy. Regardless of when I start my homework, I'm inevitably doing some of it at the last minute (for example I've done my homework for my second class during my first class on more than once...including tonight). I've done pretty well lately about planning food wise. But then after class and going to visit J, J and M, I went to the store and bought hummus, among other things. I ate it some of it with stale chips, and even the hummus itself didn't taste that great. Between thinking about those who don't have enough to eat, and my over-abundance of food, I'm wanting to be more mindful of what I eat and why. Need to do better. And not buy any more hummus! Make it or nothing.

Today's stats:
W: 140.2
E: yoga
B: green smoothie
S: banana
L: spinach, rainbow chili, palta, apple slices with peanut butter
D: brown rice and dal
S: hummus and stale corn chips...delish! ha ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment