I had a food hangover this morning. Not terrible, but I could tell my body wasn't super happy with what I'd fed it (nor the amount) yesterday. However, I didn't gain that much...less than 2 pounds. And I didn't even want the pumpkin pie that my kids ate as a Thanksgiving treat. However, tonight I gave in to 7 layer dip, pumpkin pie and caramel popcorn when all I really wanted was the dip. I don't need to do what everyone else is doing, and I do need to think ahead, begin with the end in mind, and think about where things will lead. Will this food choice lead me to where I want to be?
Today's stats:
W: 139.4
E: yoga
B: green smoothie
L: rice, stir fry, grapes
D: 2 palta, bananas, a few bites of stir fry
S: banana, 7 layer dip and chips, piece of pumpkin pie, marshmellow popcorn
No comments:
Post a Comment