Sunday, November 20, 2011

Set backs are part of life.

I ate sugar today. Lots of it. I made pumpkin muffins this morning, and made vegan HH ones for myself that turned out pretty well. However, I think that started me on a binge because I ate about 8 of them. And then at my friend's b-day party, I had candy corn, a couple of cupcakes (probably not vegan) and rootbeer....and I probably would have given in and eaten pizza with meat on it, but I had an eye doctor's appointment and had to leave before the pizza was done. The eye exam was another set back...140 ish for the exam, have another appointment next week, and my co-pay on the prescription for my ulcerated eye was $82! However, I think that the worst part is that I have to wear my glasses for a week! I do NOT like how I look in glasses ever, but especially not in these that are old and grungy and so not cute. Oh well, I'll deal. At least there is nothing seriously wrong with my eye!

Today's stats:
W: 137.4
B: green smoothie and muffins
L: grapes, apples, carrots, olives, (at a bridal shower) and cupcakes, candy, etc. (at a b-day party)
D: pumpkin chipotle soup with palta, banana

No comments:

Post a Comment