I'd rather be making HH's gingerbread scones than doing my homework... so instead of doing either, I'm blogging! I ordered the second HH cookbook today and am so excited to get it! And to have time to make more food...watch out Thursday, it's my night to cook for Beth and I! (I think I'm going to try HH's chickpea tacos and Mexican cabbage. I've been contemplating the idea of doing a Julie and Julia sort of thing by cooking all of the recipes in Lindsay's cookbooks...but that won't be officially starting until I'm done with grad school, if ever.
Today's stats:
W: 138.6
E: yoga, essentrics Arms/Abs (LOVE how it makes me feel!), 20+ minutes of hiking the Y (can't believe my friend used to RUN it every day...I have a long way to go, that sucker is STEEP!:)
B: green smoothie (peaches, banana, spinach)
L: green smoothie (banana, strawberries, spinach...I actually liked drinking my lunch. I've done it before on Fridays, but today I was able to do more work during lunch while sipping my smoothie than I can when I'm wrangling my usual salad.)
S: banana
D: brown rice and dal
No comments:
Post a Comment