Anyway, as I was on the home stretch, a little girl saw me running and asked "Why are you running?" At least that's the question I responded to...I said "For fun!" and kept running. I'm glad that that's what came out first, that that was my natural instinct. Not that I want to lose weight, be healthier, or that I need some sanity in my life, though all of those are true. Running IS fun. Moving my body makes me feel better. And if I'd responded to what could have been her question, "Where are you running?," I hope that I would have said something about running home, because every time I run, I come closer to being at home with myself and my world.
Today's stats:
W: 139 by M and F's scale in the am, 140.8 by Rose's scale this afternoon.
E: yoga, essentrics arms and abs (LOVE it!) and a 13 min, 1.25 mile run
B: delicious green smoothie (soy milk, blueberries, kiwi, orange juice, banana, spinach) Thank you, Mother!
L: banana, spinach, chili, 2 roma tomatoes, 1 avocado (so I know that ETL says you should only eat an oz of palta per day, but who opens a palta and doesn't eat the whole thing?! Not me!)
S: banana and spoonful of peanut butter (again, over ETL fat allowances, but I'm doing better than I was!)
D: green smoothie (spinach, peaches, banana), brown rice with low sodium soy sauce and stir fry veggies.
No comments:
Post a Comment