Monday, November 14, 2011

Much too much

I've been reading about minimalism (thinking about it for a while...I have too many things!) as a result of Lindsay's (HH) post about it. Life at school has been better because I'm teaching my kids to take care of their things, and my own workspace is more organized and less cluttered. It really does help. One of the many reasons that I love Eat to Live is that it's simple. I don't need 20 ingredient recipes that take two hours to make. I don't have that kind of time or energy to invest. I love that I don't have to count calories, or think too hard about what I'm going to eat. I feel like my freedom from food drama is helping me cope with other things in my life...lots to do for school and work, and an old friend just told me today that he's liked me forever, and it's hard to tell someone you care about that it's not going to work.

Today's stats:
W:140 (I measured today too...my waist is almost at my high school measurement, and according to my skinfold, I'm at 15% body fat. The bodpod runs higher, so I'm probably around 20% really. Feels good to be making progress though.)
E: yoga, 20 minute walk with a bit of running, essentrics arms and abs (LOVE how that makes me feel!)
B: green smoothie
L: spinach with rainbow chili, grapes
S: 2 bananas, hummus, bread and tomato
D: LOTS of brown rice and dal
S: grapes and almonds

No comments:

Post a Comment