My life is kinda crazy right now...between my church responsibilities, teaching full time, being a home owner/landlord and a grad student, I joke about having multiple lives, but it's true. I'm extremely grateful to know what to do to keep my body going strong in spite of the many sleep-deprived days. While I have had a few days of sore throat and runny nose and cold sores, I still have lots of energy and don't feel run down at all. Eating to Live makes my life more sane, gives me an anchor in the midst of the mayhem.
Today's stats:
w: 140.6 ( +.4 from yesterday...I rarely gain on an ETL day...too much dal last night?)
e: yoga
b: green smoothie
snack: bread with pb and honey
lunch: my usual salad plus palta
snack: jicama
dinner: steamed zuchinni with Mrs. Dash
snack: corn chips with hummus, salsa, and a bit of guacamole.
No comments:
Post a Comment