Friday, November 11, 2011

It's Finally Friday!

I've been feeling like I need to be completely true to Eat to Live. If I stick to it 100% until the end of the year, it will be just over the 6 weeks that Dr. Fuhrman recommends to start with. I' haven't eaten meat at all since I started this blog, and I've done well with not eating sugar or dairy at all this month. However, I've been eating hummus and peanut butter too much and too often. I can tell when something isn't as good for me, even when it's vegetarian or vegan, because I crave more and more. Eating hummus last week and this has shown me that (hummus itself isn't bad...just need to make some homemade stuff without the oils that the store bought kind has). I also need to do better about exercise: I've been faithful about doing yoga, but I need some cardio, and I need to do essentrics too. New goals to work on!

Today's stats:
W: 142.4
E: yoga
B: green smoothie
L: green smoothie
D: spinach, chili, tomato, 2 vegan boca burgers, grapes and a pumpkin pie smoothie.

No comments:

Post a Comment