Thursday, April 26, 2012

Avoiding reality

I was so ineffective at school during the times that the kids weren't there...I did work on my presentation for tomorrow night, but other than that, just dinked around, avoiding reality.

After school I ate and algo me hizo inchar, estuve incomoda en el templo.  The temple was so good with Beth and Mariel.  I feel so much peace there.  And I've realized once again, that I need to quit avoiding my thesis, and just make it happen.  It's scary and hard, though, so I avoid it.

Tonight I avoided reality too...ate Cafe Rio (a cute, flirty boy teased me about enjoying my lettuce...) and went to a movie with Beth.  As K would say, "Reality is SO MUCH BETTER!"

I need to work on avoiding reality, and  instead use all that avoidance energy to make my reality better.

Today:
W: 142
E: essentrics a/a
B: 2 bananas
L: salad, banana
D: 2 peanut butter and honey tortillas, broccoli and cauliflower, bananas
S: Cafe Rio salad, banana

No comments:

Post a Comment